or withdrawal without notice prior to final payment being received by Fishabout.
DEPOSIT: A non refundable deposit of 30% for the land package will be due on
confirmation of booking to hold a booking, which includes a Fishabout booking
fee. Until this deposit is received, your booking is not confirmed. Some suppliers
require higher deposit payments and this will be advised by your Fishabout
consultant at time of confirmation. Payment of a deposit indicates acceptance of
these conditions. Passengers are responsible for checking all names of people
travelling, travel dates and arrangements are correct at time of confirmation. If
there is a discrepancy Fishabout must be notified immediately. Subsequent
changes may incur amendment and/or cancellation fees.
When you travel with Fishabout you pay no more than organising it yourself, and we provide all flights, transfers, accommodation to ensure a seamless trip.
And we can vouch for the quality of every destination we send you to, as we have been there before!
Let the professionals take the hassle out of your trip and ensure nothing is forgotten along the way.
All credit card payments incur a 1.5% surcharge, and if you would like to avoid that we also accept direct deposit (which is of course, free of charge).
For more information on our pricing policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fishabout Team
“The guys at Fishabout have been awesome since we crossed paths in early 2012. After doing a couple of episodes with them barra fishing at Labelle Downs they’ve managed to organise some great destinations for the 2013 series. They’re good blokes who can provide you with a heap of advice if you’re keen to do some fishing travel. This year they’ve got us venturing throughout the Pacific, with still plenty of local hotspots to look forward to. Whether fishing overseas, chasing Barra and more in Australia or simply covering what’s on offer in and around Sydney, you cant go past Fishabout.”
Hook Line and Sinker
“Labelle is the Bomb”, that’s what I tweeted the second I got back. Within minutes of hitting Fish Camp Billabong at Labelle how hard the previous couple of days had been was forgotten. Solid Barra consistently belted lures including a personal best of 75cms on day 1 followed by a new PB of 79 on day 2.
I added a couple of days on the Daly and at Labelle to some work I had in Darwin last May, and can only say the time on the billabongs at Labelle were sensational.
The Daly only produced 4 Barra in 2 days on live Cherabin which was pretty hard work despite the guide trying every trick in the book.
Thanks JB and Dee, very memorable. “Labelle’s the Bomb”.
“My single favorite fishing destination. More unbelievable Barra hideouts than imaginable. Drains, snags, rock bars, flats, colour changes – all great at different tides. Heaps of other stuff as well – big queenies, black jew, golden snapper etc. Excellent guides.
Camp is fantastic and a great place for like minded mates to get together.
I’ve been twice and will be back soon.”
Rugby League Legend
Fishabout are strongly committed to the protection of electronic mail (e-mail) from unauthorised access and all forms of eavesdropping. As e-mail is a form of correspondence and is equated with letters, it is thus to be a private matter between our clients and us. Fishabout will not share any form of e-mail correspondence with any third party unless required to do so by law.
Links to other websites
The Untamed website may contain links to external web sites. Whilst such links are provided for your convenience, you should be aware that information handling practices of linked web sites may differ from ours. Untamed are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites to which you provide your personal information.
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘[business name]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Australian Law.
Travel insurance is highly recommended at the time of
deposit to cover cancellation, accidents, baggage loss, personal liability,
additional expenses and strikes.
Have any other questions? Get in touch
Fishabout is a dedicated Fisherman’s guide service and travel agent with a simple philosophy; ‘Best Guides, Best Locations, Best Seasons’. Search our adventures by destination or species, and enquire or book with us by filling out our booking/enquiry form below.